FCA authorisation granted...
Liquid Corporate Finance granted authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority...
Liquid Corporate Finance can announce that it has been approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide regulated products and services to it's clients under authorisation number FRN 930143.
Managing Director, Joe Barbera:
I am absolutely delighted to announce that Liquid Corporate Finance has received confirmation that it is now authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This underlines our determination to provide the very best and ethical service to a wider ranging pool of businesses during not only these very challenging times but also in the long term.
Securing FCA approval was always a priority for us as it shows our clients that they can be assured they are entrusting their finance requirements and needs for their business in a brokerage that is regulated to uphold the very highest standards in any business it conducts.
We continue to support our friends in business and are on hand to help with the following:
- Fund purchases for both new and used equipment
- Raise working capital by releasing cash equity in existing business assets or by way of secured loan
- Consolidate existing agreements into one, more affordable arrangement
- Facilitate competitive Invoice Finance facilities, releasing up to 100% of invoice amount
- Access to competitive rates via our specialist, wide ranging panel of lenders
If you would like to speak to us about how we can help your business, please call us on 0333 772 1782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org